Thursday 1 March 2012

February GlossyBox

Hey everyone!!

I can't believe it's March already! I'm sorry for the late post of February's GlossyBox...had some issues with my account. Anyways, everything's solved now and I finally received the box today :)
1. Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon (RRP £20)

2. Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser (RRP £3.99)

3. Awapuhi By Paul Mitchell Wild Ginger Treatment Oil (RRP £25.95)

4. BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Wolf Howl (RRP £7)

5. Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel (RRP £20)
Definitely excited to try the Becca beach tint and also the BM Beauty pure mineral eyeshadow :) The colours are so pretty!
Anyway, I know a lot of people are not convinced with the idea of beauty boxes and especially what they are receiving which doesn't live up to their expectations. As a beauty junkie, I love the idea of trying new products and also brands I never tried before and GlossyBox provides that. But the only thing that slightly disappoints me is receiving products that are not skincare/makeup. I mean I don't mind receiving, let's say...shower gel or perfume samples. It can easily be used up and perfume samples are good for travelling if you like the scent. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Ritual's Foaming Gel that they put in on December's GlossyBox but to me I know I won't be repurchasing it since there are so many shower gels in the market and such. I guess what I am trying to say is that you win some and you lose some and you can't expect too much or else you will be disappointed.

On the other hand, I read on twitter & facebook about March's GlossyBox which will be another limited edition box but from Harrod's! So I am super excited to receive the box since it contains luxury cosmetics from the Harrod's beauty hall!!

Anyways, what do you think of beauty boxes? Worth it?

Love,

JanBan x

No comments:

Post a Comment