Saturday 26 November 2011

October & November GlossyBox

Sorry I have been MIA lately...October was an eventful month as it was my 22nd birthday (5 days of shopping, karaoke-ing, eating etc), halloween, a good friend's wedding etc...So busy that I had no time to update my blog. Anyway, I can't believe it is going to be December soon...is anyone excited for Christmas?? I'm not really in the Christmas spirit yet...I've just been stressing and thinking a lot that last thing on my mind is Christmas...Have you got a Christmas wishlist??

Anyway...Here is what I did to my nails for my good friend's wedding.
Here is October's GlossyBox...
1. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant (RRP £40.50)

2. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque (RRP £33)

3. Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour & Care in Baby Doll (RRP £11)

4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (RRP £13)

5. Robert Piguet Eau de Parfums (RRP £65)

*6 Month Thank You Gift* Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex (RRP £22.50)
I really enjoyed the Thank You Gift from October's GlossyBox, the Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex was very moisturising as I suffer from dry lips and it kept my lips peel-free. Definitely something I need to have for the winter. I also really liked the Leighton Denny's Expert Nails Colour & Care in Baby Doll. As you know light colours may take a few coats to apply onto the nails. However, this is not the case. One coat gives you a more subtle/natural look and two coats is perfect!
Now for November's GlossyBox...
1. Arbonne FC5 Cooling Foot Creme (RRP £19)

2. Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts (RRP £5.50)

3. Monu Skin Perfector (RRP £16.25)

4. Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps in Leopard (RRP £6.65)

5. Serge Lutens L'Eau Serge Lutens & Vitriol d'Oeillet fragrances (RRP £86/100ml)
Here is what I did to my nails with the leopard Nail Rock's...
I love how GlossyBox are listening to their customers - the card that comes with the box have definitely improved - the details like pricing, website to buy the full size product etc. You can also get 200 GlossyDots for every referred friend and you get a free GlossyBox after referring to 5 friends! Not only that, they also have a GlossyBox for Men. So it's good for those who like to pamper their partners/dad/friend etc! Definitely check out GlossyBox if you already haven't - http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

Anyway, hope you are all well!

JanBan x

1 comment: